What flavors are available for cupcakes, cake pops, cake pushups, cakes, and cake balls?
Here are all the flavors and descriptions.
- Va Va Vanilla – the cake is infused with vanilla bourbon and has mini vanilla chips folded into the batter. It is topped with a yummy vanilla buttercream frosting.
- Cha Cha Chocolate – a moist & delicious chocolate cake topped with either chocolate or vanilla buttercream.
- Birthday Cake – a white cake with rainbow flecks throughout. It is topped with traditional frosting and rainbow sprinkles.
- Yummy Yellow – a moist yellow cake, similar to a Twinkie that is topped with traditional frosting.
- Butter Brickle Toffee – a light buttery brickle cake is topped with a light whipped cream cheese frosting and garnished with toffee bits.
- Pink Lemonade – a light refreshing pink lemonade cake, topped with a lemon frosting and candied lemon wedge.
- Outrageous Orange – a moist orange infused cake topped with light whipped frosting and garnished with fresh orange zest.
- Cherry o’ Chip – a white cake with cherry chips throughout that is topped with traditional frosting and garnished with a candied cherry bomb.
- Marble – a yellow and chocolate marbled cake topped with traditional frosting.
- Cinnamon Spice – a cinnamon infused cake with a whipped cream cheese frosting that is dusted with a powdered cinnamon sugar mix.
- Sweet Strawberry – this strawberry flavored cake has fresh strawberries blended into to the batter. The strawberry frosting is swirled into a rose pattern.
- Strawberries n’ Cream – same strawberry cake as above, only it is topped with a whipped cream cheese frosting and garnished with a fresh strawberry slice.
- Banana Chocolate Chip – a banana cake with mini chocolate chips folded into the batter that is topped with chocolate ganache.
- Ruby Red Velvet – this chocolaty red cake retains its moistness and is topped with a whipped cream cheese topping and garnished with mini chocolate chips or cake crumbles.
- Pistachio – this pistachio flavored cake is topped with a pistachio frosting and garnished with what else? A pistachio!
- Shortbread Lemonicious – this lemony cake starts with a shortbread base. It is topped with a lemon infused whipped cream cheese frosting and topped with fresh lemon zest.
- Oh-So-Oreo – this white cake batter has Oreo crumbles folded into the batter and starts with an Oreo cookie as its base. It is topped with a whipped cream cheese frosting and is garnished with half an Oreo.
- Chocolate Maple Bacon – this moist chocolate cake has bacon folded into the batter. It is topped with a light maple frosting and is garnished with bacon crumbles. Sweet & salty deliciousness! A fav among the male population!
- Neapolitan – this cupcake is 3 flavors in one! Chocolate, vanilla & strawberry cake is topped with an ice cream frosting and garnished with one of the flavors’ wafer cookies.
- S’more – need I say s’more?
- Salted Caramel Mocha Latte – this chocolate espresso cake is topped with flaked sea salt before baking and is topped with a creamy latte frosting, drizzled with decadent caramel sauce and garnished with a mini chocolate & caramel biscotti. Have your sweet treat and coffee all in one!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup – this chocolate cupcake is filled with a homemade peanut butter ball, topped with whipped peanut butter frosting and topped with a mini PB cup!
- Andes Mint Chocolate – a chocolate cupcake is topped with a minty frosting and garnished with crushed Andes mints. Its mintalicious!
- Girl Scout Thin Mint – a chocolate cupcake that starts with a thin mint cookie base. It is topped with a minty frosting and is garnished with a half a thin mint cookie!
- Girl Scout Samoa – a chocolate caramel cupcake that is topped with a coconut infused frosting and garnished with crushed Samoa. Who needs a boring brownie?
- Key Lime Pie – starts with a graham cracker base that is topped with a zesty lime cupcake & whipped frosting. Garnished with fresh lime zest.
- Salted Nut Roll – a moist yellow cake with a caramel filling topped with marshmallow frosting, more caramel and garnished with peanuts. Ahhh, childhood memories!
- Almond Joy – a chocolate cake with a gooey coconut filling topped with chocolate frosting and garnished with peanuts. Just like the candy bar…yum!
- PB & J – a moist yellow cake with your choice of grape or strawberry jelly filling. Topped with a scoop of peanut butter frosting and garnished with peanut butter chips. Great for summer picnics and kids events! Fabulous with a glass of ice cold milk!
- Cup o’ Joe – a chocolate espresso cake topped with chocolate buttercream and garnished with a choc covered espresso bean! Can you say caffeine rush? This one was inspired by my friends dad…too bad his name’s not Joe!
- Breakfast Blend – a pancake batter inspired cupcake with bacon folded in. Topped with a maple infused frosting and garnished with even more bacon crumbles. Who says you can’t eat breakfast all day long?
- White Chocolate Raspberry – white choc cake with white choc mini chips folded into the batter. Has a raspberry infused frosting and is topped with a fresh raspberry.
- Chocolate Cherry Cola – choc cola cake with a sweet cherry filling. Has a whipped cream frosting and is garnished with a maraschino cherry.
What is the cost for delivery in the Twin Cities area?
There is a $30 fee for delivery with a $50 minimum order. Set-up and take-down and display rental is available; please call the baker for prices.
Do you have gluten-free products?
Yes, most products can be made gluten-free. Please inquire for specific flavors and products.